It was soon recognised that the vaccine could cause chickenpox. A study showed that,
In February 2016, t
Necrotizing retinitis and keratitis cause inflammation and scarring of the eye tissue and can lead to permanent vision loss, unless treated quickly. WebMD reports that:
- 20 individuals (children and adults) developed keratitis within a month of receiving a chickenpox or shingles vaccine.
- Keratitis symptoms for adults developed within 24 days of vaccination, while
- symptoms in children began within 14 days of vaccination.
“Researchers concluded there is a probable relationship between the vaccine and the eye inflammation”. Worryingly,
According to its current warning label, Zostovax’s most common side effects are “headache, redness, pain, itching, swelling, hard lump, warmth, or bruising where the shot was given.” However, more serious “side effects” include:
- allergic reactions, which may be serious and may include difficulty in breathing or swallowing
- hives at the injection site
- joint pain
- muscle pain
- rash at the injection site
- swollen glands near the injection site (that may last a few days to a few weeks)
And these are only the recognised ones!
In the meantime, pharmaceutical companies get paid $150-$300 a shot for this seriously questionable shingles vaccine that can give you shingles!