Personal Training at Pilates Fitness!
Want to get results fast?
You may need a good personal trainer! - Find out more below...
A personal trainer is a person who helps people exercise. We help people enhance the fitness of our clients. Depending on the individual client, this may mean helping clients increase their muscular strength, muscular endurance, body composition, cardiovascular endurance, flexibility or even other subjective measures of wellbeing reflected in energy levels and quality of sleep.
Q: Why hire a personal trainer?
- Some people have trouble staying motivated and sticking to their exercise programme
- Most people do not know how to exercise
- Quite a few people exercise incorrectly, which means they may work quite hard but still not get the result they want or, even worse, they may get injured.
- In short: if you don't currently have the body and level of fitness you want, something is amiss and you need a personal trainer to help you get back on track!
Q: But what if I hate gyms?
- I specialise in training people in their own homes or outdoors, hence no gym access is required.
Q: I am already a member of a gym. Why should I pay for your Personal Training services?
- If you have been attending a gym for a while but have not achieved the body you want, then you are doing something "wrong" or ineffectively, and I can help you rectify that.
- Many of my clients attend a gym in addition to training with me and this speeds up results. The difference is that they know (as I have taught them) how to exercise independently too.
Q: Why should I hire YOU as my personal trainer?
Because I am:
- a fully qualified Personal Trainer (YMCA) who is also familiar with the NASM curriculum and approach
- a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) and an Advanced Fitness Professional (REPs)
- a caring fitness professional and therapist
- an experienced fitness professional: I achieved my first fitness qualification in 1998 and have a wealth of experience to help you achieve the results you want and deserve.
Other services I offer to help you be in tip-top condition:
To book a treatment or find out more, contact me.
Back to PilatesFitness Home